Pages

December 25, 2009

The Beach Boys - The Beach Boys' Christmas Album


Merry christmas everyone! Yeah, I know I forogot to post a christmas ablum, but christmas isn't over yet, and I hope it's not too late.
I was going to post "A Charlie Brown Christmas" by the Vince Guaraldi Trio initially (it's a piano-driven jazz album with christmas songs and songs from Charlie Brown, really great album) but then I though of this amazing album, which is, in my opinion easily one of the greatest christmas albums ever.
Not much to say really, it's the Beach Boys singing christmas songs. Could it get any better?
Just download it and have a Merry Christmas!

Note: If anyone really wants the Charlie Brown album, I can upload it.

DOWNLOAD
Sorry for the Megaupload, Mediafire isn't working for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails