Pages

November 22, 2009

Tegan and Sara - The Con


I saw Tegan and Sara live yesterday, so I really felt like posting one of their albums. Now, I don't which one of their albums I would call their best, but for me it stands between Sainthood and this one. The Con is an amazing album, it's a bit less poppy I guess, but it's still doesn't sound like their old stuff. Now, as I've said before: I love these girls and I adore everything they produce. So you may not like this as much as I do, but this is one awesome album. T&S are equally great live, if not better, but until you've bought tickets to one of their shows, listen to this album (and Sainthood and all their other stuff). Also, I should mention that I'm posting a second album by the guy who was T&S opening act, Astronautalis. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails