Pages

November 8, 2009

The Protomen - The Protomen

What up? Here's the first in a series of what is probably the most epic albums I have ever posted on the blog. It's an incredibly great and awesome rock-opera about - wait for iiiiiit...... - MEGAMAN! That's right, Megaman. You know the old video game? I know it sounds totally geeky (and it is too), but it's also fucking awesome. So this is the first part and it's just fantastic, I don't know how to describe it, but it uses plenty of keyboard and other "unusual" instrumentation besides, you know, guitar, bass and drums. Also the vocals and the lyrics are fucking epic (When I say 'epic' I mean 'epic' in it's true meaning, majestic and grand). You seriously need to check this hit out now! I'm posting the second album (which so happens to be even better) later. But seriously, just download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails