Pages

November 4, 2009

And So I Watch You From Afar - And So I Watch You From Afar

This is a horrible cover. Just plain awful. But thankfully the actual album is the exact opposite. Yes, you guessed it; it's awesome. I mean this is like the epitome of awesome (ok, maybe not the epitome, but it's still totally awesome). The best way to describe this would be "post-rock with balls". Sort of like East Of The Wall's album 'The Farmer's Almanac', which I posted a while back. I mean, it's not your typical post-rock (read: Explosions In The Sky, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, etc.), it really is more "rock" than "post", if you know what I mean. They're pretty much not famous at all, but hopefully will gain the attention they deserve soon enough (I think this album is their first and it was released this year so maybe that's why they haven't gained much fame). So, you know just check it out instead of having me very poorly try to explain what they sound like and just see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails