Pages

October 2, 2010

I'm back in the game, baby!

Hooray! The blog is back! Yes, I've decided to start posting again, as of yesterday (I hope you see this as a good thing).
In a sense, this is the beginning of a new, slightly better era of Music is ok I guess. For example: from now on all uploads will be of excellent quality - almost always in either 320 CBR or V0 VBR mp3 format. Oh, and no fucking lossy-to-lossy transcodes. This was something I could not guarantee before because I did not exactly have the most reliable source. Which I now have (obviously).
I will also begin putting passwords on all uploads, as I want the music posted here to be a privilege to the readers of this blog. However, if you feel this is too much of a hassle, please let me know and I'll stop doing it.
Other changes: numerical ratings for each album, specific email address for the blog, new fancy layout and color scheme (!), neater header, links to myspace/place to buy album in each post, and maybe some other stuff.

Stay tuned for the real post tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Woo! How are we supposed to get the password? And what's the source if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be an individual password for each post.
    And let's just say that I'm not at liberty to reveal my source ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails