Pages

October 30, 2009

Dananananaykroyd - Hey Everyone!

You feel like dancing? No? Well, you're going to very soon. This album is just awesome, and it makes you want to dance, but at the same time you want to sit down and just enjoy the music. Dananananaykroyd (yeah, I know) plays a genre called "fight pop". It may sound ridiculous, but once you start listening to it, it will suddenly make a lot more sense. If I were to define it I would say it's an perfect blend of really upbeat indie pop and (post-)hardcore. I guess it sounds kind of math poppy at times too, but mainly it sounds more indie pop influenced. So, yeah. Just fucking download it. You won't regret it, and after all we only live once, right?
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE ALBUM I POSTED EARLIER, GODDAMMIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails