Pages

October 10, 2009

8-Bit Boys - 8-Bit Diagrams

Oh yeah. Now this is a badass album. This shit is unbelievable. I mean just look at the wonderful Wu-Tang pun in the album title! Nerdcore with 8-bit beats and lyrics exclusively about video games. I know what you're thinking; "Nerdcore, eww", right? Well, think again, because this shit is awesome. 8-Bit Boys is a side project with three MCs and one producer (?) (I'm just guessing here, really) by YTCracker, the "undisputed king of Nerdcore" as he calls himself and it is, as I mentioned earlier, awesome. I don't know what else to say, just check it the fuck out, goddammit. If you like hip-hop you will like this album (even if you might not like nerdcore). It's catchy as hell and...awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails