Pages

March 6, 2010

Lync - These Are Not Fall Colors

Sorry about the slightly smaller than usual album cover, I couldn't find any bigger. But hey, look on the bright side of things; considering how obscure it is, you could drastically increase your indie cred with this album

Hey guys, what's up? Finally updating the blog after a little hiatus; I think I'll keep this whole "only post a few times a month"-thing up for a while, I just don't have the will nor time to post like 4 or 5 times a week.
Yeah, anyways, here's the music part of the post:

Okay, today I'm posting what has quickly become one of my favorite albums, very recently. I actually found this by accident while lazily browsing through my grossly oversized (at least for me) music collection (I'll be reorganizing and removing some stuff soon, though).
It was tagged as "indie rock" and the cover looked appealing somehow, so I just thought "All right, I'll check it out".
And I'm fucking glad I did. This album is awesome with a capital everything.
Maybe it's just because I absolutely adore all things old school emo and have a perversion for anything that's really noisy, lo-fi, 90's indie/garage rock, but I think this album is fucking amazing.
I can't explain what makes it so great, really. But I guess it something about those noise/lo-fi guitars mixed with the emo chords/mood/whatever.
Every song (yes, every song) is awesome and by the end you just wish it'd lasted twice as long.

Maybe you won't like it as much as I do, but I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy at least some degree as long as you have an open mind. Maybe it'll be another favorite album of yours as well; either way, I hope you like it and even if you don't, I still will.


Btw, my last post was the 100th post on this blog. Yay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails